Finding expiration date of cookie

Jason Carlton

Is there any way to find the expiration date of a set cookie?

I'm setting a cookie in one script, and the expiration date is set
dynamically. In another script, I want to set another cookie, and want
to match the expiration date to the one set in the earlier script.

TIA,

Jason

smallpond

Is there any way to find the expiration date of a set cookie?

I'm setting a cookie in one script, and the expiration date is set
dynamically. In another script, I want to set another cookie, and want
to match the expiration date to the one set in the earlier script.

perldoc CGI

Jason Carlton

perldoc CGI

I've looked there, and didn't see any way to retrieve this
information. I know how to set it (obviously), just not retrieve it.

Can you be more specific?

smallpond

I've looked there, and didn't see any way to retrieve this
information. I know how to set it (obviously), just not retrieve it.

Can you be more specific?

Is it not in the hash when you read the cookie?
What do you get when you do this:
%answers = cookie('answers');
$k = join "\n", keys %answers
print $k;