Finding Network Printers

Ornette

Hello,

I'm using Office 2003 PIAs to controlate COM Word object.
I'm working with an ASP.NET application.

Basically, my application open a word document and print it to a
shared/network printer.

I've set the permissions for the DCOM object.
I'm using impersonation and Windows authentication, so I give access to
DOMAIN\Domain Users

It works well when I'm starting the application from the server (log in the
server, lauch http://myssplication/). When I'm starting the application from
client PC, the Word object seems not to see the printers ("can't find any
printers...").

I've read this : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/184291/en-us

I applied it without any success.
I enven try to set permission to everyone on DCOM/Registry/Printers.

Do you have any feedback or advices for printing word documents from a
server ?

Ornette.