Finding out if web service instantiated object

keith chadwick

I have a vb class that manages all of my session and query stirng parameters
plus the user login. I would like to use it within my web web service that
returns xml documents. The only problem is that my object will
automatically kick the user to the log in page if they have timed out or
logged in elsewhere. What I need to be able to do is somehow check within
my objects sub new procedure to see if it has been instantiated by a web
service or specific object.

Any thoughts on how to do this.

Cheers
Keith