Finding specific HTML in a document

laredotornado

Hi,

I'm using 5.10.1 on Ubuntu Linux 11.04. I want to search an HTML file
to see whether or not there is a table row that matches

That is, contains a single table row with table table cells, the first
of which contains the node value "numTestFailures:" and the second
containing the node value "0" (zero). All I'm looking for is a true/
false. What is the easiest way to do that?

Thanks, - Dave