Fine tuning appearance of charts produced by Chart::Lines: is itpossible?

Ted Byers

I have been searching through the documentation for Chart::Lines to no
avail. What I am looking for is a way to have the chart format the
tick labels for the Y axis. In one case, I need to append the '%'
symbol to the number displyed, whatever that number is, and in another
I need to prepend the "$" to the number. Not only do I have functions
that do this to output I send to a file, or into a PDF::Table, I have
a function that inserts ',' into numbers greather than or equal to
1,000, to make such numbers easier to read.

How can I tell Chart::Lines to use a particular format, or, better, to
use one of my functions, to format the tick labels?

Thanks

Ted