    > Encoding: quoted-printable

    Please do not use HTML in Usenet. Pure text only.

    Try the download section.

    CBFalconer, Sep 11, 2008

  3. CBFalconer <> writes:
    > Developer wrote:
    >>
    >> Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
    >> Encoding: quoted-printable

    > Please do not use HTML in Usenet. Pure text only.

    Chuck, take a look at the Newsgroups: header line:

    ca.water,comp.graphics.algorithms,comp.lang.c

    Take a look at the web page being advertised; note the lack of
    anything even vaguely relevant to comp.graphics.algorithms or
    comp.lang.c (or probably ca.water, but I'm not sure).

    You posted a followup to a spammer. Please stop doing that.

    Nokia

    Keith Thompson, Sep 11, 2008