    TALIA
    Many Regards
    Sunil
    Sunil Menon, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Sunil Menon

    Peter Wu Guest

    Sunil Menon <> wrote:

    > Dear All,
    > I would like run a program that does an IISReset when aspnet_wp.exe
    > (PID: 1234) was recycled...In IIS service we have a property
    > "Recovery" where you can specify a program to run...but IIS does not
    > get reset when aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 1234) was recycled...so I would
    > like to have an IISReset program run on this event....how do I achieve
    > this?

    Why do you need this *feature*?

    --
    Peter Wu
    Powered by Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
    Peter Wu, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Sunil Menon

    Sunil Menon Guest

    Dear Peter,
    We have a .net dll that contains static functions and runs on a
    timer...we would like to run this dll after Aspnet_wp is recycled...bcos
    this dll is also terminated along with aspnet_wp but does not restart
    after aspnet_wp is recycled...this dll does some basic functions which
    need to be run on specific intervals...
    Please help...

    TALIA
    Many Regards