    check my pages on IE...

    Thank you.

    Buhi
    mumebuhi, Jul 25, 2007

  2. mumebuhi

    rf Guest

    "mumebuhi" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know something closely equivalent to Firebug for IE? I
    > tried Firebug Lite but it only contains a (too) small subset of
    > Firebug. Suggestions for any commercial ones are OK too...

    Real commercial is Visual Studio (yep, the whole C++, C# J# thing). A
    javascript error dumps you directly into the Visual Studio javascript
    debugger. It's equal to or better than firebug but does cost hundreds of
    dollars.

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Jul 25, 2007

  3. "rf" <> writes:

    > "mumebuhi" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know something closely equivalent to Firebug for IE? I
    >> tried Firebug Lite but it only contains a (too) small subset of
    >> Firebug. Suggestions for any commercial ones are OK too...

    > Real commercial is Visual Studio (yep, the whole C++, C# J# thing). A
    > javascript error dumps you directly into the Visual Studio javascript
    > debugger. It's equal to or better than firebug but does cost hundreds of
    > dollars.

    The "express" version of Visual Studio is a free download:

    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/>

    I don't use it though, and I have no idea whether it has the features you
    describe or not.

    sherm--

    Sherm Pendley, Jul 25, 2007
  4. On Jul 25, 2:42 am, Sherm Pendley <> wrote:
    > The "express" version of Visual Studio is a free download:
    > <http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/>

    I will be passing this link around! Thanks!
    Travis Newbury, Jul 25, 2007
  5. mumebuhi

    mumebuhi Guest

    Thank you for suggestion.

    I was looking for something more like IE (free/commercial) plugin.

    Buhi

    mumebuhi, Jul 26, 2007
  6. On Jul 24, 11:55 pm, mumebuhi <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know something closely equivalent to Firebug for IE?

    Tools - Explorer Bar > DOM Explorer in IE7. (also works in 6 but it is
    not installed by default)
    scripts.contact, Jul 26, 2007