    In Firebug, after making a change to a declaration and seeing the
    effect/result in the browser, how does one save that change?
    TIA
    KiwiBrian, Nov 3, 2007

  2. KiwiBrian

    mbstevens Guest

    KiwiBrian wrote:
    > In Firebug, after making a change to a declaration and seeing the
    > effect/result in the browser, how does one save that change?

    I don't do it with Firebug itself. Just save the changed page with
    the browser itself through the browser menus:

    File / Save Page As /

    When you call the saved page back into your browser, the changes will
    be there. I usually save to my desktop so that I can just click on
    the new pages to get them into the browser.
    mbstevens, Nov 3, 2007