Firefighters at the site of WTC7 "Move away the building is going to blow up, get back the building

James Stroud

MooseFET said:
MooseFET said:
[....]
The Marxist contribution to western thought is that it put everything in
terms of labor and thus allowed us to quantify the human component of
economies.
No the great insight by Marx was in the selling of ducks. "Anybody
want to buy a duct" has done more to advance economic thinking than
the works of most economists.
Economists have a vested interest in preventing people from
understanding economics. They are well paid and know that they
wouldn't be for long if people really understood what was going on.
You must be an economist because you provide absolutely no
interpretation of what the hell you were saying in ghe first paragraph
(as if you actually know what you were trying to say). Duct or duck,
first of all. Second of all--make a point.

Groucho Marx.

You could have convinced me that Karl Marx was in the duck business
because I wouldn't think anyone on any of these lists would be banal
enough to use such a well worn joke.

jmfbahciv

MooseFET said:
The Marxist contribution to western thought is that it put everything in
terms of labor and thus allowed us to quantify the human component of
economies.
No the great insight by Marx was in the selling of ducks. "Anybody
want to buy a duct" has done more to advance economic thinking than
the works of most economists.
Economists have a vested interest in preventing people from
understanding economics. They are well paid and know that they
wouldn't be for long if people really understood what was going on.

You must be an economist because you provide absolutely no
interpretation of what the hell you were saying in ghe first paragraph
(as if you actually know what you were trying to say). Duct or duck,
first of all. Second of all--make a point.

Groucho Marx.

Give that man a cigar.

/BAH

joseph2k

mike3 said:
On May 2, 10:14 pm, malibu <[email protected]> wrote:
On May 2, 9:46 pm, Eric Gisse <[email protected]> wrote:

I guess the explanation that people were looking at the building
and watching its' structure deform is too rational.
Also, that was a Larry Silverstein impostor who
said they were going to 'pull it'.
...maybe if you read the context, it would make a little more rational
sense. Fucking nutter.
And the only reason he took out huge amounts
of extra insurance on the buildings two months
before this happened was because of global
warming, because we all know a little bit of heat
will bring down steel buildings.
A little heat and major structural damage.

Gee, I'll bet all those explosions in the
subfloors of WTC1 + WTC2 did some
structural damage also!

You're an idiot.

You did not refute the claim. How do you
know this claim is wrong?
Slugs do not think.

You did not refute the claim.
You're an idiot.

You did not refute the claim.
You're a goddamned retard, boy. ARe you an islamic extremist by
chance?

You did not refute the claim.
You're full of shit.

You did not refute the claim.

You're an ifiot.

You did not refute the claim.
The buildings collapsed WAY WAY UP on the floors where the planes
hit, and fell from there down, taking floors out as the large top
section of the building fell.

First good argument so far...
You could be a bit more retarded, just not in this life.

No, but your never was right from the moment your retarded felon
criminal mother shat you out of her ass and forgot to flush.

You did not refute the claim.
Got any more adolescent baby bullshit, little boy?

You did not refute the claim.
You're an idiot. There was a tanker crash in Oakland a couple days
back (Sunday) that melted sections of the bridge it was on.

Second good argument so far.

Not actually a good argument. Difference #1. The beams on the bridge were
not coated with fireproofing, thus were far more vulnerable. Difference
#2. The petroleum fire had hours to act on bare metal in a concentrated
way, WTC buildings #1 and #2 came down far less than an hour after impact;
not enough time to get through the fireproofing as demonstrated by the
comparison tests.

Down to one pro self-collapse argument.

schoenfeld.one

I guess the explanation that people were looking at the building and
watching its' structure deform is too rational.

Also, that was a Larry Silverstein impostor who
said they were going to 'pull it'.
And the only reason he took out huge amounts
of extra insurance on the buildings two months
before this happened was because of global
warming, because we all know a little bit of heat
will bring down steel buildings.

And don't forget the hijackers.

"OH MY GOD HE'S GOT A PLASTIC KNIFE.... FROM BREAKFAST"

Fearing being scratched a little bit, the pilots handed over full
control and these antisemite fanatics proceeded to perform an aviation
miracle.

In the meanwhile, the cave-dweller mastermind, from an afghanistan
cave, hacked into NORAD and disabled the entire US defence
apparatus.