Firefox 2 Released

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Blinky the Shark, Oct 24, 2006.

  1. Blinky the Shark, Oct 24, 2006

  2. Travis Newbury, Oct 25, 2006

  3. "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> FF2 gold today.
    >> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

    > LOVE IT! And the developer add on still works!

    Anyone know of an easy way of configuring it so that you can use it
    alongside 1.5? Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
    will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

    +e

    The Eclectic Electric, Oct 25, 2006
  4. Blinky the Shark

    Breklin Guest

    The Eclectic Electric wrote:
    > "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>
    >>> FF2 gold today.
    >>> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
    >>>

    >> LOVE IT! And the developer add on still works!
    >>

    > Anyone know of an easy way of configuring it so that you can use it
    > alongside 1.5? Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
    > will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.
    >
    > +e

    Try installing it in a new folder called, Mozilla Firefox 2.0. Since it
    doesn't integrate into the OS like IE, you should be able to. Choose
    custom installation and add " 2" to the new directory name in the path.

    Breklin, Oct 25, 2006
  5. The Eclectic Electric wrote:
    > "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>> FF2 gold today.
    >>> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

    >> LOVE IT! And the developer add on still works!
    >>

    > Anyone know of an easy way of configuring it so that you can use it
    > alongside 1.5? Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
    > will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

    It seems to me that it always asks which directory it should install to.

    Harlan Messinger, Oct 25, 2006
  6. Blinky the Shark

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Breklin wrote:
    > The Eclectic Electric wrote:
    >> "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message

    >>> LOVE IT! And the developer add on still works!
    >>>

    >> Anyone know of an easy way of configuring it so that you can use it
    >> alongside 1.5? Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
    >> will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.
    >>
    >> +e
    >>

    > Try installing it in a new folder called, Mozilla Firefox 2.0. Since it
    > doesn't integrate into the OS like IE, you should be able to. Choose
    > custom installation and add " 2" to the new directory name in the path.

    And create a separate profile to use.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Oct 25, 2006
  7. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article <XdN%g.20901$>,
    "The Eclectic Electric" <> wrote:

    > Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
    > will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

    I got a complaint about you from your g/f... she says you spend
    too much time with that silly computer at her place and she wants
    you to pay more attention to her. Install things at your own
    place.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Oct 25, 2006
  8. dorayme wrote:
    > > Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
    > > will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

    > I got a complaint about you from your g/f... she says you spend
    > too much time with that silly computer at her place and she wants
    > you to pay more attention to her.

    I'm getting no complaints from her...

    Travis Newbury, Oct 26, 2006
  9. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > > Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
    > > > will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

    > > I got a complaint about you from your g/f... she says you spend
    > > too much time with that silly computer at her place and she wants
    > > you to pay more attention to her.

    > I'm getting no complaints from her...

    No, but think past your nose - I mean the one on your face.
    Consider my witness. Of course she would not say anything to you
    until her real desires are met, of true love. You are just being
    used.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Oct 26, 2006
  10. dorayme wrote:
    > > I'm getting no complaints from her...

    > No, but think past your nose - I mean the one on your face.
    > Consider my witness. Of course she would not say anything to you
    > until her real desires are met, of true love. You are just being
    > used.

    Yea story of my life....

    Travis Newbury, Oct 26, 2006
  11. Blinky the Shark

    Guest

    On 26-Oct-2006, dorayme <> wrote:

    > > > I got a complaint about you from your g/f... she says you spend
    > > > too much time with that silly computer at her place and she wants
    > > > you to pay more attention to her.

    When "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" was popular my g/f said
    "I know the feeling".

    , Oct 26, 2006
  12. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > When "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" was popular my g/f said
    > "I know the feeling".

    <g>

    --
    dorayme