Firefox 2 Released

The Eclectic Electric

Travis Newbury said:
LOVE IT! And the developer add on still works!

Anyone know of an easy way of configuring it so that you can use it
alongside 1.5? Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

+e

Breklin

The said:
Anyone know of an easy way of configuring it so that you can use it
alongside 1.5? Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

+e
Try installing it in a new folder called, Mozilla Firefox 2.0. Since it
doesn't integrate into the OS like IE, you should be able to. Choose
custom installation and add " 2" to the new directory name in the path.

Harlan Messinger

The said:
Anyone know of an easy way of configuring it so that you can use it
alongside 1.5? Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

It seems to me that it always asks which directory it should install to.

Ed Mullen

Breklin said:
Try installing it in a new folder called, Mozilla Firefox 2.0. Since it
doesn't integrate into the OS like IE, you should be able to. Choose
custom installation and add " 2" to the new directory name in the path.

And create a separate profile to use.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

dorayme

"The Eclectic Electric said:
Wanted to install but it wants to overwrite 1.5. Otherwise
will probably install 2.0 at my g/f's house like I did with IE7.

I got a complaint about you from your g/f... she says you spend
too much time with that silly computer at her place and she wants
you to pay more attention to her. Install things at your own
place.

Travis Newbury

dorayme said:
I got a complaint about you from your g/f... she says you spend
too much time with that silly computer at her place and she wants
you to pay more attention to her.

I'm getting no complaints from her...

dorayme

"Travis Newbury said:
I'm getting no complaints from her...

No, but think past your nose - I mean the one on your face.
Consider my witness. Of course she would not say anything to you
until her real desires are met, of true love. You are just being
used.

Travis Newbury

dorayme said:
No, but think past your nose - I mean the one on your face.
Consider my witness. Of course she would not say anything to you
until her real desires are met, of true love. You are just being
used.

Yea story of my life....