    how to use it.

    But I haven't found out how to download / install / activate it.

    Malcolm
    Malcolm, Sep 13, 2006

  2. Malcolm wrote:

    > How do get hold of the DOM Inspector?

    Distributed with Firefox for Windows (although you have to do a custom
    install to get the option). Debian based distros can apt-get install
    firefox-dom-inspector. Other platforms will vary.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Sep 13, 2006

    http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/
    TreatmentPlant, Sep 14, 2006
  4. Malcolm

    Nick CKS Guest

    Hello Malcolm,
    try going to fire fox web site

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/extensions/
    web developer tools are available from there

    not sure but DOM inspector might be available already in your tools menu

    Your Humble Servant
    Nick

    Nick CKS, Sep 24, 2006