FireFox / IE acting differently

dee

Hi,
I run into a problem only in FireFox and not in IE. Here is the html that
has the problem:

when I reduce the width of the browser window the title text starts going
inside the text of the anchor. How can I prevern this?

Thanks.
Dee

Guest

they wont go "into each other".. they may wrap and look like it though.
put a border on the table once.

Jason Kester

Ah. You just needed to state your problem. You're worried about
wrapping, so just throw a 'nowrap' onto your cells to stop them from
doing so:

Jason Kester
Expat Software Consulting Services
http://www.expatsoftware.com/

dee

Thanks Jason,
The problem is the nowarp takes into account the width="200" and when text
size is eanlarged in firefox the size the link text gets larger than 200 and
the title text starts "moving into" the link text as the window is shrunk.
Here's the html:

href="Default.aspx">Home</A></td>

I'm desiging a no pic site. If the link had has image there's no problem.

Jason Kester

Frankly, I wouldn't sweat it. FireFox users are used to things not
displaying right on their browser. They'll squint up their eyes and
hate Microsoft all the more. You'll come off blame-free.