    inside the text of the anchor. How can I prevern this?

    Thanks.
    Dee

    dee, Sep 13, 2005

  2. they wont go "into each other".. they may wrap and look like it though.
    put a border on the table once.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 13, 2005

  3. dee

    dee Guest

    Thanks Curt,
    Added a border but maked no difference, they still wrap.

    dee, Sep 13, 2005
  4. dee

    Jason Kester Guest

    Ah. You just needed to state your problem. You're worried about
    wrapping, so just throw a 'nowrap' onto your cells to stop them from
    doing so:

    Jason Kester
    Expat Software Consulting Services
    http://www.expatsoftware.com/

    Jason Kester, Sep 13, 2005
  5. dee

    dee Guest

    Thanks Jason,
    The problem is the nowarp takes into account the width="200" and when text
    size is eanlarged in firefox the size the link text gets larger than 200 and
    the title text starts "moving into" the link text as the window is shrunk.
    Here's the html:

    href="Default.aspx">Home</A></td>

    I'm desiging a no pic site. If the link had has image there's no problem.

    dee, Sep 13, 2005
  6. dee

    Jason Kester Guest

    Frankly, I wouldn't sweat it. FireFox users are used to things not
    displaying right on their browser. They'll squint up their eyes and
    hate Microsoft all the more. You'll come off blame-free.

    Jason Kester, Sep 13, 2005
  7. dee

    dee Guest

    lol