Firefox links

CyberDog

Hello,

Firefox sometimes renders links as links and sometimes it does not (a
few refreshs of the page helps)

the code I'm using for menu links is this:

-- snip --
cellspacing="0" class="meni_d">
</a>
-- /snip --

The java "location" instead of "href=" is used because IE does not see
tables in a link as links :(

I know the same effect could be reached only with css, please don't ask
why I need to pull it off this way :)

So, if I have let's say 20 of these on the site, firefox will not render
one of them as a link untill I refresh the page a few times and so on
and so on...

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

CyberDog

Stuart said:
You've got a block-level element (<table>) within an inline element (<a>).

I know this is not a good idea, but what I don't understand is why would
it sometimes work and sometimes not.

Nevertheless, you *did* help, I'll rewrite the page, thanks again.

Stuart

CyberDog said:
I know this is not a good idea, but what I don't understand is why would
it sometimes work and sometimes not.

Hard to say, but it's probably FireFox trying its best to intepret the
code, leading to the inconsistencies which you have seen.