firefox logo image

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Richard, Dec 18, 2004.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Hi,

    Richard wrote:
    > http://users.cjb.net/rsb01/screen001.jpg
    >
    > This is the logo image I speak of.
    > If Mozilla is opensource stuff, why is the windows logo attached here?
    > The logo is a registered trademark of M$.

    This is a known bug in Firefox, it doesnt mean anything except that a
    programmer made a mistae somewhere. You shouldn't read too much in a logo...

    See
    <URL:http://tinyurl.com/5k6eh>

    HTH,

    Laurent
    --
    Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft
    Laurent Bugnion, Dec 18, 2004

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "Laurent Bugnion" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Richard wrote:
    > > http://users.cjb.net/rsb01/screen001.jpg
    > >
    > > This is the logo image I speak of.
    > > If Mozilla is opensource stuff, why is the windows logo attached here?
    > > The logo is a registered trademark of M$.

    > This is a known bug in Firefox, it doesnt mean anything except that a
    > programmer made a mistae somewhere. You shouldn't read too much in a

    logo...

    > See
    > <URL:http://tinyurl.com/5k6eh>

    Cool. With that method you can change it to any icon you want.
    Wonder if the programmer worked for M$ and forgot what he was doing eh?
    Richard, Dec 18, 2004
  4. Hi,

    Richard wrote:

    > "Laurent Bugnion" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Richard wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://users.cjb.net/rsb01/screen001.jpg
    >>>
    >>>This is the logo image I speak of.
    >>>If Mozilla is opensource stuff, why is the windows logo attached here?
    >>>The logo is a registered trademark of M$.

    >>This is a known bug in Firefox, it doesnt mean anything except that a
    >>programmer made a mistae somewhere. You shouldn't read too much in a

    > logo...
    >
    >>See
    >><URL:http://tinyurl.com/5k6eh>
    >>

    > Cool. With that method you can change it to any icon you want.
    > Wonder if the programmer worked for M$ and forgot what he was doing eh?

    Conspiracy theories? You got to be american ;-)

    Anyway, the bug only occurs on old OSes, so it shouldn't be a problem.

    Laurent
    --
    Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft
    Laurent Bugnion, Dec 18, 2004