    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/
    Nathan Sokalski, Mar 24, 2010

  2. dear mister nathans. your validatorness will rarely work with the
    fox. the foxes is haveing much confusion when validation are needed
    on pages because when many users are using the fox at one time it get
    very confusing. go use your internet explorers only and you will have
    many successes and happinesses in your hearts because this is doing
    the most best needful. wishings you many happinesses in your computer
    internets.

    happinesses to helping

    shusta

    shusta guthnar, Mar 26, 2010

  3. Nathan Sokalski

    bigb Guest

    whut?

    bigb, Jun 4, 2010
  4. Nathan Sokalski

    Greendot Guest

    Are you serious? "Wishings" is so not a word.

    Greendot, Jun 4, 2010
  5. Nathan Sokalski

    Aaron Guest

    dear mister shustas. all your bases will belong to us.

    Aaron, Jun 4, 2010
  6. Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more
    like?

    irrelevant_meme, Jun 4, 2010
  7. Nathan Sokalski

    CodeReign Guest

    Dear Mr. Guthnar,
    Please don't reproduce. As every technically enabled person is aware, IE
    breaks every standard and builds away from cross-platform browsing
    capabilities. It still contains the same rendering problems found in IE 6.

    Sincerely the technically enabled population of the planet earth.

    CodeReign, Jun 4, 2010
  8. Nathan Sokalski

    Shaun Guest

    I wonder how I can jump on one of those alternative internets.

    ----------------------------------
    http://www.sizemytires.com

    Shaun, Jun 5, 2010
  9. Poor fox, getting used like that.
    --
    http://www.creativedevelopment.com.au

    createdevelop, Jun 5, 2010
  10. I'm chagrined and embarrassed by these replies. I have no idea whether
    English is Mr. Shustas first language, but the ridicule heaped upon him is
    personally obnoxious and creates an atmosphere that stifles the kind of
    discussion that is the heart and soul of these forums.

    Assuming that Mr. Shustas was doing his best to convey his thoughts in a
    second language, and that the replies were intended to be as patronizing as
    they sounded, then I would like to apologize to Mr. Shustas; Americans are
    believed in much of the world to be arrogant and intolerant; my experience is
    generally the opposite, and I would like to believe these responses were
    either intended as humor or are an aberration.

    [Writing for myself alone and not expressing the opinions of any
    organization, employer or others]
    Jesse Liberty, Jun 5, 2010
  11. Very well said - thank you

    --
    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net

    David Thielen, Jun 5, 2010
  12. "Jesse Liberty" <Jesse > wrote in message

    > I'm chagrined and embarrassed by these replies.

    Microsoft have now abandoned these newsgroups to their fate. They no longer
    monitor them, which means posts from cretins like the above get through...

    Sad, very sad...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP