Firefox rendering problem

Patrick.O.Ige

I have a Datalist below its inside another datalist
In IE it renders fine which means the first td cell with width = 130px is
wider than the others
So any text in there if its too long goes to the next line.
But when i view it in FIREFOX if the text is too long it doesn't go to the
next line
the cell just goes wider..
Any ideas how to fix the cell in firefox.
Thanks
<asp:DataList id="dg" runat="server" Width="450px">
<ItemTemplate>
cellspacing="0" Width="450px">
<b>
<asp:Label ID="Label1" text='<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "season") %>' Runat="server"
BorderWidth="0">
</asp:Label></b></td>
<b>
<asp:Label ID="Label2" text='<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "single") %>' Runat="server"
BorderWidth="0">
</asp:Label></b></td>
<b>
<asp:Label ID="Label3" text='<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "twin") %>' Runat="server"
BorderWidth="0">
</asp:Label></b></td>
<b>
<asp:Label ID="Label4" text='<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "triple") %>' Runat="server"
BorderWidth="0">
</asp:Label></b></td>
<b>
<asp:Label ID="Label5" text='<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "triple") %>' Runat="server"
BorderWidth="0">
</asp:Label></b></td>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:DataList>