    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you,
    Jason

    Jason Honn, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Jason Honn

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    And you haven't tweaked rendering for FireFox in configuration? That is,
    ASP.NET usess uplevel rendering only for IE by default. other browsers get
    HTML 3.2 unless you tweak it yourself. here for example:

    A look at ASP.NET's Adaptive Rendering

    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, Finland

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Jason Honn

    Jason Honn Guest

    Thanks Teemu for the reply, but I have already applied the <browserCaps>
    fix in the web config. That fixes some issues but not the specific Issue
    I am dealing with now. The HTML that asp.net produces should be fine. I
    tested the HTML output of the aspx page by copying the source of the
    rendered page then pasted it into an htm file. The htm file produced the
    desired reults. I then renamed the htm file extension to .aspx. That
    broke it again.

    Jason

    Jason Honn, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Jason Honn

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hmm, that gets interesting. Especially if it works in FireFox when you use
    it in HTML. Maybe it uses different DOCTYPE for the document in question in
    that case? Somehow or from somewhere I remember that table's height wouldn't
    be available with the strictest DOCTYPE (I might be wrong with this one,
    though)

    Something like here
    http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39084

    --