FirePlus

Discussion in 'Python' started by phpyjs@gmail.com, Sep 26, 2012.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 26, 2012

  2. alex23 Guest

    alex23, Sep 27, 2012

  3. Dave Angel Guest

    On 09/26/2012 08:31 PM, alex23 wrote:
    > On Sep 27, 5:19 am, wrote:
    >> http://bin.xxxxxxxxx.yyy/ppppp.zip
    >>
    >> by WatchMan

    > Context? Description? Virus propagation?

    Why would you propagate that link? When I saw the original, I just
    deleted it immediately from the local folder.

    --

    DaveA

    Dave Angel, Sep 27, 2012
  4. alex23 Guest

    On Sep 27, 10:52 am, Dave Angel <> wrote:
    > Why would you propagate that link?  When I saw the original, I just
    > deleted it immediately from the local folder.

    It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between malicious and
    incompetent. My apologies, though, I should've realised that others
    are apparently unable to decide for themselves whether to click on
    random links or not.

    alex23, Sep 27, 2012