Firewall Problem? IIS, Tomcat, JK works, JK2 not

Discussion in 'Java' started by Thorsten Westmeier, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    i've got the following Problem.

    My Web-Server is behind a firewall, which redirects the incoming URL
    to the real IP-Adress of the Server.

    I had connected the Tomcat 4.1.24 with IIS 5.0 and it worked without
    any Problems under Win 2K.

    After an upgrade to JK2 (isapi_redirector2.dll) it works only, if I
    use the computers real IP-Adress and I get an Error-Message if I use
    the other URL. After pressing the reload button, the source code of
    the html-page generated by tomcat from the requested jsp-file is
    shown, but not interpreted.

    What may be the Problem?

    Thanks for your help,
    Thorsten

    My configuration files for JK and JK2:

    JK1:
    --------
    - uriworkermap.proerties:

    /pmhelp/*=Worker
    /pmhelp/*.jsp=Worker

    - workers.properties:

    worker.list=Worker
    worker.Worker.port=8009
    worker.Worker.host=localhost
    worker.Worker.type=ajp13

    JK2:
    --------
    - k2.properties:

    handler.list=channelSocket,request
    channelSocket.port=8009
    channelSocket.adress=localhost

    - workers2.properties:

    [logger]
    level=DEBUG

    [config:]
    file=${serverRoot}/workers2.properties
    debug=0
    debugEnv=0

    [uriMap:]
    info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
    debug=0

    # Define the communication channel
    [channel.socket:localhost:8009]
    info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
    port=8009
    host=localhost
    tomcatId=localhost:8009
    debug=0

    [ajp13:localhost:8009]
    channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

    [uri:/pmhelp/*]
    worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

    [uri:/pmhelp/*.jsp]
    worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

    [shm:]
    info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with
    multiprocessor servers
    file=${serverRoot}/log/jk2.shm
    size=1000000
    debug=0