    then just go there and vote for what you want and the contest will be
    starting shortly. Thanks and have a nice day.

    , Feb 9, 2006

  2. Paul Lalli Guest

    wrote:
    > Hey, we are starting our first forum contest:
    > http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2621#post2621

    Aren't you the same guy that spammed this group about 5 months ago
    announcing a wonderful new forum that would replace this whole "Usenet"
    thing?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp...?q=wizardsolutionsusa&rnum=1#090fa7099388fd59

    Dumb idea then, dumb idea now.

    > We need people to vote on what they would like to do, and then, of
    > course, we need some people to participate. If you are interested,
    > then just go there and vote for what you want and the contest will be
    > starting shortly. Thanks and have a nice day.

    Somehow you've failed to learn that annoying people by spamming them is
    not an effective way to win new customers. Maybe when you grow up a
    bit.

    Paul Lalli

    Paul Lalli, Feb 9, 2006

  3. "Paul Lalli" <> wrote in

    > wrote:
    >> Hey, we are starting our first forum contest:
    >> http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2621#post2621

    > Aren't you the same guy that spammed this group about 5 months ago

    Yup!

    > Dumb idea then, dumb idea now.

    Yup! Yup!

    >> We need people to vote on what they would like to do, and then, of
    >> course, we need some people to participate. If you are interested,
    >> then just go there and vote for what you want and the contest will be
    >> starting shortly. Thanks and have a nice day.

    > Somehow you've failed to learn that annoying people by spamming them
    > is not an effective way to win new customers. Maybe when you grow up
    > a bit.

    I am afraid there will be ten more years of this while we wait for him to
    reach puberty.

    Sinan :(

    A. Sinan Unur, Feb 9, 2006