    Is there any inbuilt function??

    Thanx
    dave
    dave, Jun 24, 2004

  2. dave

    dave Guest

    Sorry, forgot to tell u I'm looking for VBScript function
    dave

    could use a CSS,
    >but for data you could use for example (JScript):
    >
    >strData = strData.charAt(0).toUpperCase() +

    strData.substring(1);

    www.andrewu.co.uk/contact/

    dave, Jun 24, 2004

  3. http://www.aspfaq.com/2299

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jun 24, 2004
  4. dave wrote:
    > How to make first letter of word in upper case?
    >
    > i.e. hello should return Hello

    ELEMENT:first-letter { text-transform:uppercase }

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/firstletter.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/texttransform.asp

    --
    Dave Anderson