    informations in this way , and to give me the
    right direction .

    Many thanks in advance
    ytayta555, Nov 28, 2008

  2. ytayta555

    ytayta555 Guest

    On 28 Noi, 15:11, Christian Hackl <> wrote:

    > C++ is a general-purpose programming language that can be used for
    > everything.
    > Christian Hackl

    Thank very much for reply

    I know to work with VBA , I'm not looking for VBA ; I have
    a code in VBA which work well , but I understood that C++ is
    an extremly fast programming language , and I want to have a
    C++ code which can handle with Excel application ( copy , paste
    values in Excel worksheet , ... etc.) .

    I am interested where I must look for in help or another links , to
    can get
    start with this .
    ytayta555, Nov 28, 2008

  3. ytayta555

    Zeppe Guest

    ytayta555 wrote:
    > I know to work with VBA , I'm not looking for VBA ; I have
    > a code in VBA which work well , but I understood that C++ is
    > an extremly fast programming language , and I want to have a
    > C++ code which can handle with Excel application ( copy , paste
    > values in Excel worksheet , ... etc.) .

    excel doesn't support c++ natively. However, you can write a dynamic
    library (dll) in c++ and use it in excel (through vba I guess, not sure).

    > I am interested where I must look for in help or another links , to
    > can get
    > start with this .

    As Christian already told you, you are off-topic here, that is in this
    newsgroup we don't discuss about things that are not related to the c++
    language.

    No wonder though if querying google with /c++ excel/ gives you a lot of
    good results to start with.

    Best,

    Zeppe
    Zeppe, Nov 28, 2008
  4. ytayta555

    ytayta555 Guest

    On 28 Noi, 15:53, Zeppe <>
    wrote:
    > excel doesn't support c++ natively. However, you can write a dynamic
    > library (dll) in c++ and use it in excel (through vba I guess, not sure).

    Thanks both for sugestions , I'll try to find a way ;
    I'd like to program in C++ because I red that C++ is more
    faster then VBA , that's why I tried to find a way to
    program Excel application with C++ ;
    Maybe have this something common with OOP ?? ...

    I installed Visual C++ in my pc , and , another variant ,
    is maybe , what my actual VBA code do , to make it
    working with array in C++
    ytayta555, Nov 28, 2008
  5. ytayta555

    ytayta555 Guest

    Another variant is to know a DataBase application ,
    which can be programming with C++ ;
    Visual FoxPro is maybe one of them ?
    In this case I must learn the basics of
    Visual FoxPro .
    ytayta555, Nov 28, 2008
  6. ytayta555

    ytayta555 Guest

    On 28 Noi, 15:53, Zeppe <>
    wrote:
    > No wonder though if querying google with /c++ excel/ gives you a lot of
    > good results to start with.
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Zeppe

    Great advice , I must do my homework somewhere
    around here : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216686
    ytayta555, Nov 28, 2008