First time here ; Excel and C++ ?

ytayta555

HI ALL , best wishes to you All

I'm first time here , please to advice me ;
I want to know if C++ can programming Excel
application , and if the answer is yes , please to
provide me the advice where I must look for
informations in this way , and to give me the
right direction .

Many thanks in advance

ytayta555

C++ is a general-purpose programming language that can be used for
everything.
Christian Hackl

Thank very much for reply

I know to work with VBA , I'm not looking for VBA ; I have
a code in VBA which work well , but I understood that C++ is
an extremly fast programming language , and I want to have a
C++ code which can handle with Excel application ( copy , paste
values in Excel worksheet , ... etc.) .

I am interested where I must look for in help or another links , to
can get
start with this .

Zeppe

ytayta555 said:
I know to work with VBA , I'm not looking for VBA ; I have
a code in VBA which work well , but I understood that C++ is
an extremly fast programming language , and I want to have a
C++ code which can handle with Excel application ( copy , paste
values in Excel worksheet , ... etc.) .

excel doesn't support c++ natively. However, you can write a dynamic
library (dll) in c++ and use it in excel (through vba I guess, not sure).
I am interested where I must look for in help or another links , to
can get
start with this .

As Christian already told you, you are off-topic here, that is in this
newsgroup we don't discuss about things that are not related to the c++
language.

No wonder though if querying google with /c++ excel/ gives you a lot of
good results to start with.

Best,

Zeppe

ytayta555

excel doesn't support c++ natively. However, you can write a dynamic
library (dll) in c++ and use it in excel (through vba I guess, not sure).

Thanks both for sugestions , I'll try to find a way ;
I'd like to program in C++ because I red that C++ is more
faster then VBA , that's why I tried to find a way to
program Excel application with C++ ;
Maybe have this something common with OOP ?? ...

I installed Visual C++ in my pc , and , another variant ,
is maybe , what my actual VBA code do , to make it
working with array in C++

ytayta555

Another variant is to know a DataBase application ,
which can be programming with C++ ;
Visual FoxPro is maybe one of them ?
In this case I must learn the basics of
Visual FoxPro .