First time I looked at Python was(...)

Carlos Anselmo Dias

Hi ...

I'm finishing my messages with this ...

The first time I looked into Python was +- 10 years ago ... and in the
last 10 years I did not spent more than 30 minutes looking at ... but I
like it ... it's easy to read ... even if I'm not familiar with the
syntax of ...

When you look at the script I provided you in my first post ... if
you're capable of thinking about it ... yoy can see countless
terabytes/petabytes of information indexed .. it doesn't matter what
you're daling with ...it might be millions of databases or billions of
files ...

I spent the last two days thinking about what I want to implement(...)
.... looking at your posts ... thinking in the wideness and in the
particularity of the detail ...

I really consider that Python is one good option(probably the best) ...
the programmers need less lines of code to achieve what must be achieved
.... and this is one great advantage ...

If you read what I wrote in my first post ->'Python team(...)' and if
somehow you're capable of visualize that integrated with logs ,etc ...
advertisement included, manipulation of the search string in the client
apis, etc ... you're very probably very capable of ...

(...)

Best regards,
Carlos

Carlos Anselmo Dias

I find those screeds very difficult to read. One significant improvement
would be to write sentences *as* sentences, without trailing them away
with an ellipsis.

Then it would be clearer what your individual thoughts are, instead of
the undifferentiated mush that it currently seems to be from your
messages so far.
Hi ...

English is not my maternal language ... I wrote what I consider the most
appropriated taking in consideration that the summary of the description
might be enough to help people think about it ...
If those were the main issues of the project(s) ... we would talk about
that naturally ...

Not understanding that(that way) to think about it naturally ... it
won't be easy ...

I don't pretend to disturb you/people ...

(...)

Do you understand portuguese, french or spanish beyong the english you
don'y understand?

(...)

Best regards,
Carlos

Carlos Anselmo Dias

The English I can work with
there is just no context for me to know what you are actually asking
Hi ...

Context ... try to consider all the social networds, ecommerce
websites,etc ... and each defined client api ... using vouchers,
solutions of advertisement, etc ...

(...)

Best regards,
Carlos

Carlos Anselmo Dias

Context ... you have not provided any.

I can only assume you are a bott & you have failed the truing test with
this one

Hi ...

Meaning of context->the circumstances that form the setting for an
event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully
understood and assessed.

(....)

(...)

Regards,
Carlos

Grant Edwards

English is not my maternal language ...

And stringing together a bunch of phrases with elipses without every
completing a sentence is the way things are done in your native
language?

I doubt it.

Carlos Anselmo Dias

And stringing together a bunch of phrases with elipses without every
completing a sentence is the way things are done in your native
language?

I doubt it.

Hi ...

Those are my phrases ... somehow describe the projects(briefly) ... I
even provided you/people(...) one script to help exceed 'the freeze' of
thinking about n millions of tables or billions of files(for example)
.... I even explained the context ...

If that's not enough ... for those capable I guess it's enough to start
the necessary will to do it ...

If you want me to place phrases without elipses and completing one
sentence, 'I'm not there' ...

When you talk naturally about things(and that kind of things) sentences
and elipses are natural , are one consequence of your thoughts ... you
just adapt your thoughts to people capable of understading, those who
are not capable, you avoid the issues ...

(...)

Best regards,
Carlos

Ned Batchelder

Hi ...

Those are my phrases ... somehow describe the projects(briefly) ... I
even provided you/people(...) one script to help exceed 'the freeze' of
thinking about n millions of tables or billions of files(for example)
... I even explained the context ...

If that's not enough ... for those capable I guess it's enough to start
the necessary will to do it ...

If you want me to place phrases without elipses and completing one
sentence, 'I'm not there' ...

When you talk naturally about things(and that kind of things) sentences
and elipses are natural , are one consequence of your thoughts ... you
just adapt your thoughts to people capable of understading, those who
are not capable, you avoid the issues ...

(...)

Best regards,
Carlos

Carlos, you've been told by a number of people that we don't know what
you are talking about. Dots don't convey any meaning. Write complete,
clear sentences that explain what you want.

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here. I can tell you
what you are accomplishing: you're convincing a number of people that
you can't put your thoughts into coherent order.

Carlos Anselmo Dias

Carlos, you've been told by a number of people that we don't know what
you are talking about. Dots don't convey any meaning. Write
complete, clear sentences that explain what you want.

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here. I can tell you
what you are accomplishing: you're convincing a number of people that
you can't put your thoughts into coherent order.
Hi...

OK, therefore if my will to resume briefly can't accomplish your
capacity to understand we have one problem of communication ...

If your capacity to understand is one consequence of ellipses or
sentences not completed you'll have the possibility to understand better
if you've the will to do it ...

Don't panic or don't loose too much time thinking about what I wrote ...
think about it in your head ... if you have the will to ...

Best Regards,
Carlos

Rustom Mody

OK, therefore if my will to resume briefly can't accomplish your
capacity to understand we have one problem of communication ...
If your capacity to understand is one consequence of ellipses or
sentences not completed you'll have the possibility to understand better
if you've the will to do it ...

You misunderstand...
....ALl ... we understand... are... the...
ellipses

For the rest...

Its just garbage
Don't panic or don't loose too much time thinking about what I wrote ...
think about it in your head

Dont fear on our account

... if you have the will to ...

Unfortunately there you have failed.
You have not evoked in anyone a wish to be enthusiastic about what you
are enthusiastic...
.... ... ...
Because...
.... ... ... ... ...
You... refuse...

To communicate

Carlos Anselmo Dias

You misunderstand...
...ALl ... we understand... are... the...
ellipses

For the rest...

Its just garbage

Dont fear on our account

Unfortunately there you have failed.
You have not evoked in anyone a wish to be enthusiastic about what you
are enthusiastic...
... ... ...
Because...
... ... ... ... ...
You... refuse...

To communicate

Hi ...

That's great and you're one person with enough /Intelligence/ to
participate in the projects I described you.
You can think about the solution, logs , how the information is
organized,etc.
"You're certainly one of the persons!"

I'm not writing more ...

Mark H Harris

[...]

This is the funniest troll I have see in a while... and a bot to boot!

~cool

Carlos Anselmo Dias

This is the funniest troll I have see in a while... and a bot to boot!

~cool

Mark , I'd write that the answers to my topic were not the funniest
troll I've seen and what a bot to boot!

Being Portuguese, I'm sharing with you Brazilian music!

Regards,
Carlos

Søren

Hi ...

That's great and you're one person with enough /Intelligence/ to
participate in the projects I described you.
You can think about the solution, logs , how the information is
organized,etc.
"You're certainly one of the persons!"

I'm not writing more ...

I have been on this mail group for a relatively short time and I'm
chocked to see the amount of needless posts in general. Is it too much
to ask for some mail-group discipline?

Carlos and some others, please phrase your questions or requests
concisely and clearly. Making a post that initiates a flood of questions
and discussions is clearly inefficient, specially if it is beside the
core essence of a Python language group and probably besides the
poster's own goal too. It wastes a lot peoples time and it devalues the
usefulness of the mail group.

There was some entertainment in it though, but for that purpose I seek
other sources.

Carlos Anselmo Dias

I wonder if it's opensourced. I am kinda interested in its
implementation. On the whole, the performance is rather good.

<mailto:[email protected]>>:

On 6/9/14 3:54 PM, Carlos Anselmo Dias wrote:

[...]

If you're asking me if you can use the script I did ... sure, you can
use it, do whatever you want with it, change it,etc ... it was only one
example to exceed the freeze of 'Big Data ,etc (...)' ... you can look
at it and think about n millions of databases, n billions of files,etc
.... and can be easily converted in any language ...

Carlos Anselmo Dias

I have been on this mail group for a relatively short time and I'm
chocked to see the amount of needless posts in general. Is it too much
to ask for some mail-group discipline?

Carlos and some others, please phrase your questions or requests
concisely and clearly. Making a post that initiates a flood of
questions and discussions is clearly inefficient, specially if it is
beside the core essence of a Python language group and probably
besides the poster's own goal too. It wastes a lot peoples time and it
devalues the usefulness of the mail group.

There was some entertainment in it though, but for that purpose I seek
other sources.
Hi Soren ...

I'm looking for people very experienced in the Python Programming
Language to develop/implement the projects I described briefly and not
knowing Python, I followed my own logic and even providing one script to
help people understand and somehow think about it (...)

I don't have the intention to disturb ...

Best Regards,
Carlos