    I need a strong, heavy partner.

    --Jon

    , Oct 21, 2006

  2. Chaddy2222 Guest

    Interesting post (yet another one of these I need a website posts).

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I search a partner to create a web site about videos in fashion.
    >
    > Im the first one doing this business in this world entirely dedicated
    > to videos in fashion.
    >
    > I need a strong, heavy partner.

    Ok. I understand most of what this post is about, the OP wants a
    freebie site about Videos and stuff (anyone thinking their might be
    nude.... Oh sorry I am getting distracted.........
    But, WTF is / does the partner requieremnets have to do with the WWW.
    The mind just well, I have noticed some bad descriptions of stuff on
    usenet and on other forums, but I really have no idea what the hell to
    think about this one. Unless the OP was talking about....... Oh
    actually, I really don't want to know what he ment....... I'm thinking
    I might kind of like go and do somethink more constructive.
    --
    Regards Chad. http://freewebdesign.cjb.cc/about-us.html

    Chaddy2222, Oct 21, 2006

  3. NotMe Guest

    Re: Interesting post (yet another one of these I need a website posts).

    "Chaddy2222" <> wrote in message

    | wrote:
    | > Hi,
    | >
    | > I search a partner to create a web site about videos in fashion.
    | >
    | > Im the first one doing this business in this world entirely dedicated
    | > to videos in fashion.
    | >
    | > I need a strong, heavy partner.
    | >
    | Ok. I understand most of what this post is about, the OP wants a
    | freebie site about Videos and stuff (anyone thinking their might be
    | nude.... Oh sorry I am getting distracted.........
    | But, WTF is / does the partner requieremnets have to do with the WWW.
    | The mind just well, I have noticed some bad descriptions of stuff on
    | usenet and on other forums, but I really have no idea what the hell to
    | think about this one. Unless the OP was talking about....... Oh
    | actually, I really don't want to know what he ment....... I'm thinking
    | I might kind of like go and do somethink more constructive.

    My take is he wants to be the idea man and somebody else does all the work.

    NotMe, Oct 21, 2006