Firstcatwalk.com (Web site creator/partner needed)

jonano

Hi,

I search a partner to create a web site about videos in fashion.

Im the first one doing this business in this world entirely dedicated
to videos in fashion.

I need a strong, heavy partner.

--Jon

Chaddy2222

Hi,

I search a partner to create a web site about videos in fashion.

Im the first one doing this business in this world entirely dedicated
to videos in fashion.

I need a strong, heavy partner.
Ok. I understand most of what this post is about, the OP wants a
freebie site about Videos and stuff (anyone thinking their might be
nude.... Oh sorry I am getting distracted.........
But, WTF is / does the partner requieremnets have to do with the WWW.
The mind just well, I have noticed some bad descriptions of stuff on
usenet and on other forums, but I really have no idea what the hell to
think about this one. Unless the OP was talking about....... Oh
actually, I really don't want to know what he ment....... I'm thinking
I might kind of like go and do somethink more constructive.

NotMe

| (e-mail address removed) wrote:
| > Hi,
| >
| > I search a partner to create a web site about videos in fashion.
| >
| > Im the first one doing this business in this world entirely dedicated
| > to videos in fashion.
| >
| > I need a strong, heavy partner.
| >
| Ok. I understand most of what this post is about, the OP wants a
| freebie site about Videos and stuff (anyone thinking their might be
| nude.... Oh sorry I am getting distracted.........
| But, WTF is / does the partner requieremnets have to do with the WWW.
| The mind just well, I have noticed some bad descriptions of stuff on
| usenet and on other forums, but I really have no idea what the hell to
| think about this one. Unless the OP was talking about....... Oh
| actually, I really don't want to know what he ment....... I'm thinking
| I might kind of like go and do somethink more constructive.

My take is he wants to be the idea man and somebody else does all the work.