    helpful.

    Thanks.
    , Oct 23, 2005

  2. Toby Inkster Guest

    zeyais wrote:

    > What would be the best way of doing this?

    The CSS 2 print stuff should allow you some degree of control, but be
    aware that Opera 6+ is the only browser to offer a reasonable degree of
    support for it. (Mozilla can handle a handful of the properties. Internet
    Explorer mostyle ignores it.)

    But really, if you want to control the printed look of a page, you'd have
    better luck using Postscript or PDF.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Oct 23, 2005