Fix: Connection leak in PhotoManager

Bendik Engebretsen

I have been struggling with my 'Personal Web Site' for a couple of weeks
now. Finally I found the cause and a solution to my DB connection problem.
And I was right: There IS a connection leak in the PhotoManager class!
However, being an ASP and C#-newbie, I just wasn't man enough to fix it
myself... For those of you that have struggled with the same problem (must
be quite a few), the solution can be found here:

http://forums.asp.net/901225/ShowPost.aspx

(Please read on. The first solution suggested is not the right one...)

Thanks to those in this group who tried to help anyway! Now, let us hope
Microsoft fixes this asap. Yes, I know the ASP.NET 2.0 is a beta, but
still... I think this one was pretty ugly. And a little weird that so few
knew about it...

Bendik