FIX: "HTTP 400 - Bad request" error message in the .NET Framework

Guest

Hi All,

I have read this article -
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;826437

I have installed .NET framework 1.1 SP1 and I have also set the
VerificationCompatibility to 1. Yet, I could not get the following URL
http://localhost/abcd&ef.aspx to work ...

Has anyone experienced this problem and fixed it ? ... please let me know.

In that article it was mentioned that this issue has been fixed in .NET
framework 1.1 SP1.

But, if you take a look at the list of fixes in .NET framework 1.1 SP1 (
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=867460 ) , this fix has not been mentioned
( search for Article ID : 826437 ) .

Can anyone please help me.

regards,