    available on the net...

    Regards,
    Satpreet
    Satpreet, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Satpreet

    Michael Mair Guest

    Satpreet schrieb:
    > I'm looking to simulate the behavior of a digital hardware arithmetic
    > block in a C/C++ program.

    There is no such language.

    > I was just wondering if there are any libraries (with datatypes and
    > overloaded operators etc.) available for arithmetic operations on

    That sounds unlike C -- there you do not have operator overloading.
    This newsgroup deals with standard C, not C++ or other languages
    with operator overloading.

    > Fixed/Block-Floating Point variables ??
    >
    > Alternatively could anyone throw me a pointer to sample code if
    > available on the net...

    I assume you already have used some sort of search engine.
    So: Try asking in a newsgroup where either "digital hardware
    arithmetic block"s or "arithmetic operations on
    Fixed/Block-Floating Point" are topical.

    Cheers
    Michael
    Michael Mair, Feb 27, 2006