fixed positions of images versus relative positions

Knut Krueger

Hi to all,
on this page all images are in a fixed position
http://learnenglishinflorida.com/

(and its a lot of java script stuff)

I like the idea of the layout but not with fixed position particular of
the right and bottom margin of the text field.
Is there a chance to build similar pages with a relative right and
bottom boarder of a text field like this one.
Means with in a variable size with shadows at the boarder?

What do you think about a fixed left upper part (the images and the
menu)? or is there also a chance to build this relative.

A hint to similar relative pages would be helpful
Regards Knut

p.s and viewable without Java and Java script

Neredbojias

Hi to all,
on this page all images are in a fixed position
http://learnenglishinflorida.com/

(and its a lot of java script stuff)

I like the idea of the layout but not with fixed position particular of
the right and bottom margin of the text field.
Is there a chance to build similar pages with a relative right and
bottom boarder of a text field like this one.
Means with in a variable size with shadows at the boarder?

What do you think about a fixed left upper part (the images and the
menu)? or is there also a chance to build this relative.

A hint to similar relative pages would be helpful
Regards Knut

p.s and viewable without Java and Java script

Your page _is_ pretty attractive but the design is the antithesis of fluid
movement. If you want fluidity, redesign - from scratch. I think anything
else would be a waste of time.

PS: There's no text in the white box without javascript.

Knut Krueger

Neredbojias said:
Your page _is_ pretty attractive but the design is the antithesis of fluid
movement.

PS: There's no text in the white box without javascript.
yes I know, and it is not my design, but I was asked what will be there
after changing all to fluidity and without java script.
I told them that there is nothing left except the layout if anybod would
switch off javascript. Therefore they asked me what they should do ...
If you want fluidity, redesign - from scratch. I think anything

This was also my impression
REgards Knut