    --
    -- Thom Little -- www.tlanet.net -- Thom Little Associates, Ltd.
    --
    Thom Little, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Phillip Williams, Oct 21, 2005

  3. Thom Little

    Thom Little Guest

    Exactly what I needed. I kept missing it. Thanks for the help.

    Thom Little, Oct 21, 2005
  4. Thom Little

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    People who have enabled the accessability option in IE will be able to
    change the size.

    And, who knows, if MS ever gets around to shipping IE7, it's entirely
    possible that they may have fixed this dysfunction.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Oct 22, 2005