Fixed & Updated Groupable Table Header

Webby

Hi,

I've taken the existing Groupable Table Header code which was
available elsewhere and tweaked it so it now :-

1) Works with the latest official 1.4 java release.
2) Corrected some layout issues where the columns didn't line up
correctly.
3) Corrected the paint algorithm so that components are only drawn
once rather than being repeatedly redrawn.
4) I've created a new GroupableColumnTableModel which derives from the
DefaultTableColumnModel so that the groupable aspect of the data is
now in a model rather than stored in the header.

The files can be found here
http://www.swebb99.f2s.com/GroupableHeader/ and include a demo file to
show you what it does and how it does it. I'll add a link to provide
the demo using webstart when I get round with it.

Im sure there are still lots of tweaks and improvements that can be
done but for now it works great for me, if only the same could be said
about the way JTable works :(

Anyway enjoy and I look forward to any feedback, errr I think ;)

Steve Webb