Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

Steve Horrillo

Al the website's in my sig were designed with Front Page. When I use Front
Pages error check it's showing me dozens of errors. I'm not blaming FP being
that I did a lot of moving things around and changing fonts. But please take
a look at the source for say, www.brokeragenttraing.com or
www.over100percent.com. It amazes me it even works. The extra tags are just
over the top! Is there any quick way to clean up this awful code? I remember
Jimco had some utilities for that but will it work on a mess like I have?

--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (MLXchange & Computer Training for Real
Estate Professionals)
http://over100percent.com (Realtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)
http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
Estate Professional)
http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

Adrienne

Al the website's in my sig were designed with Front Page. When I use
Front Pages error check it's showing me dozens of errors. I'm not
blaming FP being that I did a lot of moving things around and changing
fonts. But please take a look at the source for say,
www.brokeragenttraing.com or www.over100percent.com. It amazes me it
even works. The extra tags are just over the top! Is there any quick
way to clean up this awful code? I remember Jimco had some utilities
for that but will it work on a mess like I have?

Please don't multipost. Answered in alt.html.critique.