Flash Files

Pokey

I would like to save a flash file from a web site.

Where can I find the flash file on my hard disk, or how can I force it to
save?

1. With Windows XP I can't find any swf files.
2. With Windows 98 SE I found the .swf files

I can't open the file with Internet Explorer 6
I can't open the file with Flash MX 6.0, I get a protected file message

I can open the file with Netscape 7.0

Any ideas!
a) How do I find it on a WIN XP Computer?
b) How can I make it accessible from IE 6.0?

Thxs: Pokey

PS Sorry for the second post, but the responses were wrong, and I know you
know, you just can't remember
:).

Whitecrest

nug- said:
I would like to save a flash file from a web site.
Where can I find the flash file on my hard disk, or how can I force it to
save?

It is in your temporary Internet files if you are running windows and
IE, it would be in a similar place if you are using some other browser
I can't open the file with Internet Explorer 6
I can't open the file with Flash MX 6.0, I get a protected file message

There is some copy protection you can add to a flash object that can do
that. Might be a work around, but I have never played with it.