Flash For the Future

Discussion in 'HTML' started by kayodeok, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. kayodeok

    kayodeok Guest

    I don't do or like Flash, but I thought this might interest
    Whitecrest...

    http://www.flashforthefuture.com/

    From
    http://www.7nights.com/asterisk/archives/flash_for_the_future.php:

    "It’s called Flash For The Future and the main goal of the site is to
    provide news, resources and showcase sites with an emphasis on well
    designed, forward-thinking, accessible, usable and audience
    appropriate Flash work.

    It’s kind of like Web standards for Flash with the realization that
    sometimes the best Flash work is no Flash at all."

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

    kayodeok, Oct 27, 2003

  2. kayodeok

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <Xns9421CE89A756Cnews4kayode@130.133.1.4>,
    says...
    > I don't do or like Flash, but I thought this might interest
    > Whitecrest...
    >
    > http://www.flashforthefuture.com/
    > From
    > http://www.7nights.com/asterisk/archives/flash_for_the_future.php:
    > "It’s called Flash For The Future and the main goal of the site is to
    > provide news, resources and showcase sites with an emphasis on well
    > designed, forward-thinking, accessible, usable and audience
    > appropriate Flash work.
    > It’s kind of like Web standards for Flash with the realization that
    > sometimes the best Flash work is no Flash at all."

    I have not had time to give it a good visit, but thanks for the link.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Oct 28, 2003