Flash.GotoFrame in DIV layers - does not work on BODY.onLoad on FireFox

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Atara100@gmail.com, Aug 29, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I can manage to 'myFlash.GotoFrame' both on IE and FireFox, but not on
    BODY.onLoad, only after a while:

    It seems that on FireFox, when BODY.onLoad , the flash.PercentLoaded()
    are 0 !

    code sample:
    <url:http://www.molecular-conceptor.com/test/050828_groups_flash_in_div.html>
    (click on the right blue part to activate
    <TABLE ... onClick='mcInit();' ... >

    Is there a way I can catch f1.OnReadyStateChange event on FireFox
    (Netscape), or do something similiar,
    to activate mcInit() right-after loading the page?

    Thanks,

    Atara.

    , Aug 29, 2005