    page.
    What is my mistake?
    Thanks

    icegray, Apr 29, 2007

  2. Download Dynecomp Flash Menu for .NET and compare
    what it does with what you're doing with *your* Flash menu.

    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=2164&tabindex=2

    There's a few other Flash menu for .Net components here :

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="flash menu" "asp.net"

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 29, 2007

  3. I created this free control (and accompanying article) to ease the pain of
    using Flash in ASP.NET:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/Flasher.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], May 2, 2007