    still wont play. Has any body faced this problem and if so could you
    point me in the right direction? Thanks
    , May 1, 2006

  2. My guess is that you will have the same problem using
    https://.../flashpage.html, https://.../flashpage.php, etc. In other words,
    the problem is client-side (most likely Flash or IE) and has nothing to do
    with the fact that you're using ASP. I suggest you hit up a Flash newsgroup
    or forum to see if anyone else has seen this problem.

    Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP], May 1, 2006