    PowerPoint Presentation.

    Thanks,
    C.

    C, Dec 1, 2003

  2. C

    Bob Barrows Guest

    C wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I know this is not an ideal place to post this. It's the
    > closest I could get.
    >
    > Does annyone know if I can embed a Flash Movie into a
    > PowerPoint Presentation.

    You have got to be kidding!!! This is the closest you could get?!? What was
    wrong with microsoft.public.powerpoint ???

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows, Dec 1, 2003

  3. C

    Tony Archer Guest

    Try posting this in:

    microsoft.public.powerpoint

    This newsgroup is about active server pages and the IIS web server so you'd
    probably have more luck in the other newsgroup.

    Hope that helps,

    --Tony

    Tony Archer, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Hi,

    Right, this is not the best place to ask this question, but since you have asked...well, no u cant insert a SWF file or even and EXE shockwave projector file in your PowerPoint slides. Though you can convert your shockwave movie into AVI or MPG using something like Director or Shockwave, and then embed it.

    Regards,
    Bhaskardeep Khaund

    Bhaskardeep Khaund, Dec 1, 2003