flash player?

jojo

jojo02 said:
Uh...not, not expecting a date....maybe a quick chat about the origin of the
name, the weather where you are..ect...no date.

jojo02
No, I agree. No date. just a discussion about our nicks (although
"jojo"s are not that rare here in Germany). As I already figured out:
I've got a girlfriend already, do not need a second one..
But some people out there seem to see a date behind everything... Maybe
Andy is that kind of person... don't know him...

Andy Mabbett

jojo said:
Does "May I write you a mail?" sounds like "Ey, I love you, babe!" in
your ears? Have a girlfriend here, I don't need a second one...

Whoosh...