flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Bernie, Sep 5, 2004.

  1. Bernie

    Bernie Guest

    Hi All,

    I have a weird problem with using flash on aspx pages.
    It goes like this:
    I have some links with query string parameters in the page. The same
    links appear as regular "a href" and also embeded in a flash button.
    like the following:
    in the flash:

    on (release) {
    getURL("/Products.aspx?level=2&prodID=26", "_self", "GET");
    }

    The problem is that when clicking the flash button it seems like the
    session disappears and is switch with another session (I run a test
    with session id's and I so the session id get changed).

    does anyone has an idea about what is going on here?

    Thanks,

    Bernie

    Bernie, Sep 5, 2004