Flash problem

SOS

hi guys !
i don't know is this a proper group for discussing about this problem or not
anyway , i have a Flash news board in my asp.net page
this news board get data from an aspx page and this page read data from
database.
to show external data , i use of "loadVariablesNum" in my Flash news board.
my data are "Farsi" & "Arabic" strings and when i show them in the Flash
news board ,
these data doesn't showed correctly ...

what can i do ??
plz help me...

Thanx

Ron Vecchi

Were you able to find out if the data was correct before being passed to
flash. If im guessing correctly your foreign characters aren't being
displayed?