Flash to Javascript Communication

Nawed

We are experiencing a browser freeze when implementing a large number
of javascript calls. It seems that there is a random 'hiccup' which
loses some data. This causes a disparity between client- and
server-side information. Has anyone encountered this issue when sending
information from Flash to a database via javascript calls to a
webservice?

Sean Berry

Nawed said:
We are experiencing a browser freeze when implementing a large number
of javascript calls. It seems that there is a random 'hiccup' which
loses some data. This causes a disparity between client- and
server-side information. Has anyone encountered this issue when sending
information from Flash to a database via javascript calls to a
webservice?

Why are you using JavaScript to connect to a webservice?
You should use the loadVars object in Flash for calls to a webservice.

What exactly is your method for going from
Flash->JavaScript->webservice->Flash?

Is your webservice returning anything, or is it just doing something server
side?