FlashIME2.0, the last short-hand, auto-complete software you need!

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by redguardtoo, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. redguardtoo

    redguardtoo Guest

    *********
    What's It
    *********
    FlashIME is short-hand or auto-complete software which helps to input
    words and sentences more quickly. FlashIME integrates both
    auto-complete and text-template features in one solution.

    ******
    Site
    ******
    http://www.d2ksoft.com

    online demo video(gif,flash, avi) available

    ***********
    Feature
    ***********
    You can choose from several marching candidates instead to accept only
    one

    Each candidate has a unique hotkey

    You can configure everything

    One click to make dictionary from clipboard

    Support both case sensitive and insensitive marching algorithm

    No limit on anything. For example, you can get as many candidates as
    you like (10,000? 20,000? or 100,000? Of course not 250!).

    Less memory and more efficient. Only about 40K memory (or less) costed
    to get 10,000 candidates, even when every candidate is a long article.
    Our core technology and algorithm make such operation very quick.

    Open-source all the low-layer modules. Open dictionary file format. We
    know you were concerned about your data. The best way to keep your
    data safe is to open our source, algorithm, data format.

    Free dictionaries are provided (Python, Perl, VC, VB, Borland VCL
    ....). We only provide you big dictionaries. For example, one of our
    dictionaries (english.db) has more than 9,000 words.

    redguardtoo, Jul 26, 2004