Flashing Table Row

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by rikesh, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. rikesh

    rikesh Guest

    Hi

    I have a table, displaying data from a DB, and under a certain condition,
    the row is highlighted, see below for sample code:

    <%
    IF rstSimple.Fields("Calls Queued Now").Value = 0 THEN
    %>
    <TD><P ALIGN=left><FONT FACE=Arial SIZE=1><%=
    rstSimple.Fields("SkillGroup").Value %></FONT></P></TD>
    <%
    ELSE
    %>
    <TD BGCOLOR = red><P ALIGN=left><FONT FACE=Arial SIZE=1><%=
    rstSimple.Fields("SkillGroup").Value %></FONT></P></TD>
    <%
    END IF
    %>

    Is there a way, in which I can get the row to flash aswell?

    --
    Kind Regards

    Rikesh
    (V.InterDev6.0-SP5/W2K-SP4/SQL2K-SP3)

    rikesh, Apr 2, 2004

  2. rikesh

    Maarten Guest

    Use a animated gif (2 colors, interval 1 sec) as background for the cell.

    Maarten, Apr 2, 2004