flat file database for ruby?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Aaron Smith, Jan 20, 2007.

  1. Aaron Smith

    Aaron Smith Guest

    Aaron Smith, Jan 20, 2007

  2. On 20.01.2007 07:48, Aaron Smith wrote:
    > Does anyone know of any flat file database implementations for Ruby?

    There is a ton of options, at least Marshal, Yaml, PStore, CSV. What
    exactly do you want to do?

    Kind regards

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Aaron Smith

    Evan Weaver Guest

    Evan Weaver, Jan 20, 2007
  4. On 1/20/07, Aaron Smith <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know of any flat file database implementations for Ruby?

    Kirbybase is mad rad:
    http://www.netpromi.com/kirbybase_ruby.html

    The same author started another project with similar functionality,
    but faster, but the name was funny and started with an 'M'... I can't
    recall it now.

    hth,
    -Harold

    Harold Hausman, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Aaron Smith

    Guest

    On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, Harold Hausman wrote:

    > On 1/20/07, Aaron Smith <> wrote:
    >> Does anyone know of any flat file database implementations for Ruby?
    >>

    > Kirbybase is mad rad:
    > http://www.netpromi.com/kirbybase_ruby.html
    >
    > The same author started another project with similar functionality,
    > but faster, but the name was funny and started with an 'M'... I can't
    > recall it now.

    Mongoose.

    http://rubyforge.org/projects/mongoose/

    Kirk Haines