'Flavors' of JS?

Matt Kruse

Jim Ley said:
I'd be amazed if your users will, a second is an age.

I said .1 seconds. :)

But, it depends entirely on the application. For some things, 1 second isn't
an age.
In a current project I'm working on, I'm filtering 500-1000 rows of data on
the client side using DOM, and it can take several seconds on fast machines.
But the users _expect_ that, so there are no complaints!!