FLENS: C++ Library for Linear Algebra

Discussion in 'C++' started by Michael Lehn, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. Michael Lehn

    Michael Lehn Guest

    Hi everybody,

    there is a new release of my numerical library FLENS:

    http://flens.sf.net/

    It is still in a early stage, but I have some interesting examples,
    demonstrating its concepts.

    Here a short description of FLENS:

    FLENS (Flexible Library for Efficient Numerical Solutions) is a C++
    library for scientific computing. It can be considered as a very
    convenient and extremely efficient interface for BLAS and LAPACK, but
    it is also much more than that.

    What I mean with "... more than that" might become more clear if you
    have a quick look onto my (very uncomplete) FLENS tutorial:

    http://flens.sourceforge.net/tutorial.html

    I would be interested about your opinions ...

    Cheers,

    Michael

    Michael Lehn, Jun 25, 2007