Flickering in IE with XML

Shoaib

I have an IFRAME in HTML page whose source is set to some xml page.XML
page gets displayed properly.
But when i open some other IFRAME on top that IFRAME displaying xml,
there is lot of flickering if i move the IFRAME window or enter some
text. Both IFRAME contains veery simple XML and HTML.

Can anyone tell me cause of flickering?? Any attribute i need to set?
Any tips?

Joris Gillis

I have an IFRAME in HTML page whose source is set to some xml page.XML
page gets displayed properly.
But when i open some other IFRAME on top that IFRAME displaying xml,
there is lot of flickering if i move the IFRAME window or enter some
text. Both IFRAME contains veery simple XML and HTML.

Can anyone tell me cause of flickering?? Any attribute i need to set?
Any tips?
Hi,

That flickering is very unlikely to be related to XML. It's probably an IE bug.

regards,

Peter Flynn

Shoaib said:
I have an IFRAME in HTML page whose source is set to some xml page.XML
page gets displayed properly.
But when i open some other IFRAME on top that IFRAME displaying xml,
there is lot of flickering if i move the IFRAME window or enter some
text. Both IFRAME contains veery simple XML and HTML.

Can anyone tell me cause of flickering?? Any attribute i need to set?
Any tips?

You don't say which browser you're using.

But it sounds like your computer is simply too slow to handle the
processing load.

///Peter

Shoaib Khan

I am using IE 6.0. I have a very high profile PC. P4 2.8 GHz with 512 MB
of RAM.

The HTML page and XML are not complex..
XML is just
<a>
<shoaib> aa </shoaib>
</a>

and html is also aa very simple page with two text inputs and two
buttons. when i move the html page iframe my lower page displaying XML
flickers a lot.

Plz Help

Regards
Shoaib Khan