    text. Both IFRAME contains veery simple XML and HTML.

    Can anyone tell me cause of flickering?? Any attribute i need to set?
    Any tips?
    Shoaib, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Shoaib

    Joris Gillis Guest

    > I have an IFRAME in HTML page whose source is set to some xml page.XML
    > page gets displayed properly.
    > But when i open some other IFRAME on top that IFRAME displaying xml,
    > there is lot of flickering if i move the IFRAME window or enter some
    > text. Both IFRAME contains veery simple XML and HTML.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me cause of flickering?? Any attribute i need to set?
    > Any tips?

    Hi,

    That flickering is very unlikely to be related to XML. It's probably an IE bug.

    regards,
    Ceterum censeo XML omnibus esse utendum
    Joris Gillis, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Shoaib

    Peter Flynn Guest

    Shoaib wrote:

    > I have an IFRAME in HTML page whose source is set to some xml page.XML
    > page gets displayed properly.
    > But when i open some other IFRAME on top that IFRAME displaying xml,
    > there is lot of flickering if i move the IFRAME window or enter some
    > text. Both IFRAME contains veery simple XML and HTML.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me cause of flickering?? Any attribute i need to set?
    > Any tips?

    You don't say which browser you're using.

    But it sounds like your computer is simply too slow to handle the
    processing load.

    ///Peter
    Peter Flynn, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Shoaib

    Shoaib Khan Guest

    I am using IE 6.0. I have a very high profile PC. P4 2.8 GHz with 512 MB
    of RAM.

    The HTML page and XML are not complex..
    XML is just
    <a>
    <shoaib> aa </shoaib>
    </a>

    and html is also aa very simple page with two text inputs and two
    buttons. when i move the html page iframe my lower page displaying XML
    flickers a lot.

    Plz Help

    Regards
    Shoaib Khan