Flickering on Listbox control

yop

All

I have a listbox control, when I click on my menu to drop
down an item the listbox flickers, any one come across
this issue before, I know these things could be machine
specific but maybe someone has seen this before.

Regards

Paul

I have seen this when the control is on a Panel control
(DIV). The listbox drops down nicely but, if you close
the list rather than select an item, the page flickers
badly.

I'm not sure why. I thin kit might be something to do
with the way IE is rendering Win controls for listboxes.

It would be nice to get a solution to this.